At Oasis Eye Care we are committed to the highest standard of optometric care our services include but are not limited to (click any of the following links for more information):
- Full Comprehensive eye exams
- Vision Therapy (click for more information)
- Dry Eye Management
- Contact Lens Fitting (including specialty contacts)
- Glaucoma Testing and Management
- Diabetic Testing and Management
- Double Vision Management
- Cataract Evaluations
- Age Related Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Imaging
- Visual Field Testing
We have also invested in the latest diagnostic and imaging technology to provide the most comprehensive exam. In addition we are always expanding services that we offer to our patients, and are always updating our technology.
How often should you get your eyes examined?
- Regular eye exams are recommended to diagnose, detect and prevent vision and other ocular health related conditions.
- Frequency of eye exams can be dependent on each individuals eye care needs. The following are basic guidelines for regular eye exams
- 1st eye exam at 6 months
- Once a year through school years
- Every one to two years
- Contact lens exams
What to expect for your eye exam?
- You’ll be asked about your personal and your families medical history and visual history
- Further discussion into any vision problems you might be experiencing.
- Your vision will be tested to determine if you need glasses or contact lenses
- Detailed ocular photographs will be taken (done for most children as well)
- Your optometrist will measure your eye pressure
- We will use various lights to evaluate the front of the eye and inside of each eye, the doctor will check the overall health of your eyes.
- Finally, the results of your exam will be discussed with you.
- If follow up’s are needed they will be schedule for you
We specialize in pediatric vision, starting as young as 3 months. Your doctor will employ various techniques to check the vision and health of children’s eyes.